A GREEN FUTURE
Edison key facts
- We completed the acquisition of Resource Ventures S.A. (“ReVe”), an Argentina corporation that owns or controls the rights to over 148,000 hectares (365,708 acres) of prospective lithium brine claims in the province of Catamarca, Argentina.
- The claims are principally located in the two geological basins known as the Antofalla Salar and the Pipanaco Salar in South America’s famed Lithium Triangle.
- The Property hosts brines containing elevated concentrations of lithium (“Li”), potassium (“K”), and boron (“B”).
- In late 2017, we acquired an additional 100% interest in 10 unpatented mining claims totaling 140 units, approximately 2,240 hectares.
- Eight new claims are contiguous to the Kittson Property, interpreted to host the western extension of the Shakt-Davis and Edison mine structures.
- Two new claims 5 km south of the Kittson property cover a cobalt showing that returned up to 0.14% Cobalt and 0.68 g/t gold.
- Acquired the Historic Thomas Edison Mine in May/18, that was developed by Thomas Edison in the early 1900s.
- Kittson Property consists of 216 unpatented claims and 1 patented claim totaling 4,440 hectares.